Python Training is Essential for Big Data
Python, developed by Guido van Rossum in the late 1980s, is a general purpose, high-level programming language that emphasizes on code readability & simple syntax. Let us look at how Python gets along with Big Data!
Need of Python:
As we have already discussed above that the Python is a more powerful language in the present scenario, which offers great tools for data crunching and preparation, as well as for complex scientific data analysis and modeling. It has a great feature and enriched collection of libraries with itself. In addition, with this it is also used for the following purpose.
- Server-side web application development
- Application software development
- The mathematics and Analytics
- System scripting
What is Big Data?
Big Data is fundamentally a high-volume data cluster that consists of different varieties and grows exponentially with time. It is typically large in size and raw form, due to which traditional programming languages are unable to manage it efficiently.
Why is Big Data popular for industrial usage?
Data is pure business, and mostly all firms are struggling to tackle a large volume of unstructured data. Due to this, there is a surge in Big Data investments today.
With the rapidly increasing mobile traffic and the advancements in AI and IoT, Big Data is evolving. Statista reports that the Big Data market is projected to rise by 103 billion U.S. dollars by 2027. And Big Data analytics by 274 billion U.S. dollars in 2022.
Python for Big Data:
When we are moving towards the Big Data then Python is considered as a best choice for most of the developer. As we have already known that the Python language is used to have an enriched collection of libraries which enables the high computing mechanism. Also, if we can see the history of languages, then among them the Python is used to have more flexibility and features then others.
As the technology now a days gets more and more competitive, data scientists and engineers are continually striving for ways to process information, extract insights and model, by processing massive datasets.
It is having the following features which makes it so popular for the Big Data computing, such as
- These are open-sourced libraries, offering alternate ways of deriving the same output.
- Python is the only platform where we can be able to explore all the constraints in more efficient way. So, you need to be well versed in the various Python libraries that support your data science tasks and the benefits they offer to make your outputs more robust and speedier.
Trending of Python as on today:
Due to its unique ability of Python, it is already a proven language in the industry. It supports many standard feature and enriched library, so it is widely being accepted now a days by most of the industry, corporates and in education sector. As of now it has already taken the lead as the toolkit for scientific data analysis and modelling.
As I have already discussed earlier that the Python is having the great features which makes it unique then other programming language, so it became a major part of the Job seeker prospect also. For a developer prospect also, it is very much trending now a days as it provides the following advantages Such as
- Python can be used on a server to create web applications and enables the software to create better workflows.
- Python can connect to database systems in simple manner as it has the toolkit for it. So, the developer need not require to write a toughest code for that. It can also use to read and modify files in efficient manner.
- Python can be used to handle big data and perform complex mathematics and support the concept of rapid prototyping, or for production-ready software development.
- Python works on different platforms (Windows, Mac, Linux, Raspberry Pi, etc).
- Python runs on an interpreter system, and its syntax is very simple and lucid which allows the developers to write programs with fewer lines than some other programming languages.
- Python can be treated in a procedural way, an object-oriented way, or a functional way.
Python as a Big Data Job Prospect:
Looking to the present market scenario the market is become very competitive. On the other hand if we analyse the Utilisation Chart for Python in the series of year then we can see that the Demand of Python has increases rapidly among the developer.
As per the job trends on Indeed.com, the Python language is being considered as a best option for Big Data based problems. It has the plenty of enriched library with sophisticated tool which minimizes the developer burden up to grate extent. Hence many companies are now looking for Big Data analytics, python training seems to be a must on your resume.
Python is vastly powerful for solving complex and difficult data analytical problems in virtually any domain. Python is platform independent, and so it can integrate with most existing IT environments. Python has high capabilities for Big Data manipulative tasks and its natural strength as a scripting language makes it highly adaptive for data–oriented applications. No wonder, companies of all sizes and different industry types are using Python to manage their Big Data requirements. As companies continue to leverage the power of Python for Big Data processing, Python training will help establish your skills in Big Data analytics.